Monday 25 June 2018

June 25, 2018
           Betrothed to the Dragon (Lick of Fire)


FIRST IN A NEW PARANORMAL SERIES!

I like to pretend I’m just another immigrant trying make her way in New York City…but I’m not.

You may know of my family from stories of an older age. Across all nations, all cultures, my family was once worshipped as gods, cursed as demons and shunned as otherworldly creatures.

Reality? I am shen, but the worst kind of shen there is.

One who would rather pretend to be human than to rule them.

One with no magic.

One hunted by the immortal monster that killed my parents.

And now, I just discovered how grandma found us refuge in America, how she thought she could save me.

She betrothed me – to a dragon



Editorial Reviews

From the Back Cover

The Lick of Fire is a mini-series collection from twelve best selling authors. Enter this supernatural world of fire and heat, magic and adventure, and get lost in everything DARK, delicious and FIRE.

BETROTHED TO THE DRAGON is the FIRST in Kara Lockharte's DRAGON LOVERS mini-series. It is the 11th series starter within the Lick of Fire Collection and stands alone
from the other books. You do NOT need to have read any other books within the Lick of Fire to enjoy this story.

Read more series starters from the Lick of Fire Collection:

#1 Hell is a Harem by Kim Faulks
#2 Turn on the Night by Jacqueline Sweet
#3 Fire & Fury by K. De Long
#4 Shadows & Secrets by Jane Hinchey
#5 Wicked Heat by Mila Young & T.F. Walsh
#6 Scorched Earth by K. De Long
#7 Rising Darkness by Elianne Adams
#8 Phoenix Rising by Bianca D'Arc
#9 Immortal Bride by Emmi Rue
#10 Burning Violet by Kallysten
#11 Betrothed to the Dragon by Kara Lockharte
#12 Flames & Fervor by Daniella Starre

0 comments:

Post a Comment